The IT Infrastructure expert will mainly work on activities and projects to improve company IT infrastructure to deal with growth and scalability challenge.
This expert will work both on latest technologies, with leading vendors and with R&D teams to ensure the company is meeting its future infrastructure challenge.
The role will include installing, configuring, updating and troubleshooting.
Also you will be responsible for implementing automation solutions and tools. You will develop monitoring infrastructure and make architectural design decision to improve our systems.
The person in this position will primarily be responsible for:
- Networking infrastructure, storage and servers
- Installation/configuration, auto provisioning with strong emphasis on open source tools
- working with databases and data files, experience and ability to solve intermittent problems is a must
- Working with development teams
- 5+ years as a Linux system administrator
- 3+ years as a Windows sys admin
- Expert knowledge of networking and routing protocols such as, TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast
- Experience with Storage systems (NetApp) and NAS topology
- Databases (MSSQL, MySQL), Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Monitoring and VOIP
- Strong understanding of general computing and networking fundamentals, Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux and Windows operating systems and related technologies, as well as VMware vSphere, storage systems.
- Backup methodologies with different tools – advantage
- Coding ability in Python / Perl / bash scripts – advantage
- Experience in backup and DR technologies
- Knowledge of container technologies and Big data Echo systems (Hadoop) – advantage
- High availability in emergency situations on unusual hours nights and weekends