We are seeking a dynamic, motivated and experienced researcher to carry out hybridoma discovery efforts for multiple antibody discovery programs from project initiation through lead selection. The company offers excellent development opportunities to motivated individuals with an interest in working on the leading edge of new target biology.
Hybridoma Development person will interact with scientists in Antibody Discovery, Immuno-Oncology, Protein Sciences and will apply their hybridoma expertise to generate antibodies for both therapeutic and diagnostic applications. As part of an integrated drug discovery effort, the person will be an essential contributor on research project teams. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding as well as hands-on experience with all phases of hybridoma generation.
Job Functions and Accountabilities:
• Predominantly lab-based position
• Design and implement immunization strategies
• Prepare and QC cell banks
• Perform isolation of immune cells from spleen and/or lymph nodes for fusion.
• Devise and implement screening strategy with consideration of antibody design goal for each project
• Perform screening of hybridoma supernatants
• Clone, track and prepare hybridomas for storage in liquid nitrogen
• Process, analyze and compile large sets of screening data for presentation at project team meetings
• In a timely manner, record results in laboratory notebook, prepare written reports and oral presentations.
• Collaborate with in-house project teams to prioritize projects and allocate resources to ensure timely delivery of project goals.
of relevant work experience in an industrial or research environment or Ph.D. in Biochemistry or a
related discipline, with 3+ years industry experience.